- Series: Cambridge Concise Histories
- Paperback: 272 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press; 2 edition (January 19, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0521720265
- ISBN-13: 978-0521720267
- Product Dimensions: 5.4 x 0.6 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #512,604 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A Concise History of South Africa (Cambridge Concise Histories) 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
This is a succinct synthesis of Southern African history from the introduction of agriculture about 1 500 years ago up to and including the government of Thabo Mbeki. Stressing economic, social, cultural and environmental matters as well as political history, it shows how South Africa has become a single country.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?