- Series: Oxford Quick Reference
- Paperback: 443 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; 3 edition (May 13, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0199675120
- ISBN-13: 978-0199675128
- Product Dimensions: 7.6 x 5 x 1.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Customer Reviews: 6 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,075,692 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Concise Oxford Dictionary of Linguistics (Oxford Quick Reference) 3rd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Peter Matthews is Emeritus Professor of Linguistics at Cambridge University and a Fellow of St. John's College, Cambridge. His many publications include Inflectional Morphology (1972), Morphology (2nd ed. 1991), Generative Grammar and Linguistic Competence (1979), Syntax (1981), Grammatical Theory in the United States from Bloomfield to Chomsky (1993), A Short History of Structural Linguistics (2001), Syntactic Relations: A Critical Survey (2007), Linguistics: A Very Short Introduction (2003), and The Positions of Adjectives in English (2014).