- Paperback: 432 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Second edition (February 1, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0781782023
- ISBN-13: 978-0781782029
- Product Dimensions: 8.3 x 0.7 x 10.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (30 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#118,591 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #36 in Books > Textbooks > Medicine & Health Sciences > Medicine > Diagnostics & Labs > Laboratory Medicine
- #42 in Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Pathology > Laboratory Medicine
- #66 in Books > Textbooks > Medicine & Health Sciences > Allied Health Services > Medical Technology
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A Concise Review of Clinical Laboratory Science Second Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Elsevier Sales & Deals
Save up to 50% on textbooks, study guides & resources for your medical specialty.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I've also noticed the information is nearly word for word what labce/medialab asks on it's practice exam simulator.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Practical, concise, rapid and very effective review reference for any general laboratory examination. Awesome!Published on July 13, 2014 by Samuel