|Digital List Price:||$3.99|
|Print List Price:||$11.99|
Save $11.99 (100%)
Concrete Evidence (Evidence Series Book 1) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 323 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration with Whispersync for Voice. Add narration for a reduced price of $2.99 when you buy the Kindle book.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
Some parts I really liked:
- The plotline was well written and it is clear the author has a lot of knowledge about archaeology, environmental science, and Native American history
- The plot wasn't simple, and it surprised me how much depth there was
- Both of the main characters were lying to each other and the author didn't shy away from that or solve that problem too easily
- I wanted to keep reading
- I cared if the two main characters got together in the end or not
- Though there was a couple incidents of "rescuing", Erica fended for herself
Some parts I really didn't like:
- Falling in love within a week, and after two weeks, start compromising your relationships with other people for that person
- Sappy romance and saying "I love you" like it was going out of style
- A secondary ending that felt a bit farfetched
It was a pretty entertaining read, great if you want something relatively light with romance and suspense!
I will not read additional books by this author.
Erica Kesling didn't have an easy childhood after her father died. Her credit ruined and blackballed from being able to use her degree in underwater archaeologist she now works for a large company on a different coast as a land archeologist looking for a way to make those pay who had a part in setting her up. From here the author takes us on a journey that arouses your curiosity as to what is really going on. Its full of crafty plotting and intrigues throughout.
There were a few loose ends that I am hoping will be wrapped up in future books but this reader is happy to have found a new romantic suspense author and I look forward to more books from her.
The romance part was a bit... forced, as Lee was basically laying a honey trap and forcing her to admit her guilt, and basically barged into her life with lies, then seduce her, then he was basically interrogating her right after sex. That was... cringeworthy. But the more he learned about her he realized she can't possibly be involved. So what was she hiding? There were SEVERAL different plots unraveling together that shows that Rachel Grant is a master plotter which also came through in her other novels that can really drive up the suspense, but the romance parts are a bit... forced, same as the other novels as well.
Still, the plots are excellent, some really good emotional swings, and the bad guys got their karma. AND there's a HEA for the FMC and the MMC. What else can a romance novel ask for? Well... better romance bits, I guess?
I really wanted to rate this 4.5 stars, and for a while I debated should I rate this 4 or 5 stars. At the end, I feel the plot that came together perfectly at the end should rate 5 star instead of four.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
put it down until I finished it. It was interesting to read how much research the author used to enhance the story...Read more
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Military
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Spies & Politics > Political
- Books > Romance > Military
- Books > Romance > Romantic Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers > Political
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Military
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Mystery & Suspense > Suspense