BCA Month Salon Beauty Ali: A Life Women's Coat Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

on August 1, 2013
This game is really worthwhile to purchase!! I'm totally impressed with the stunning graphics and game play!!
Without giving too much away from your experience, your offered 3 levels of game strategy! Which I find worth the 5 stars alone! You'll see when you have purchased the game, be extremely confident that this product is well worth the price!! ;)
I recommend this product to ALL age levels! You'll have a blast playing this game with family and friends!!!
Go forth and concur and enjoy this game!! Excellence is the name of this game!! Hee, hee!!
Seriously if I could give it more than 5 stars I definitely would!! ;)
on February 17, 2016
Had to pay for it again as I had it on previous devices and could not put on newer devic(cells phones. Now have Kindle Fire and had to pay for it again even though I had it before on two phones Samsung and could not put on S3
on May 30, 2015
great love it hard to put down, would like to have it on my ACER Chrome.
on October 17, 2015
this is my favourite "jewels" style game, the amazon fire 7" tablet is the first tablet that the game has no screen issues. this game is well worth the money if you like something a little more from this type of game.
on October 6, 2011
This app does not work on a Sony-Ericsson Xperia X10 that has the most recent version of Android installed (2.3) -- it just opens a splash screen with the software developer company's name and then closes immediately. I never even got to play the game, so I'm going to request a refund. Avoid this app - don't ignore all of the 1 star reviews like I unfortunately did...
on May 23, 2011
This is one of the nicer jewel "match 3" games available for Android systems, but I am saddened by the fact that it does not appear to work on the Kyros. It is listed by Amazon as being compatible, and ok for operating systems above 1.5, but no go. It appears to load ok, and I see a "splash screen" but then the Kyros just reverts to the main menu. Perhaps I should have purchased the "non HD" version?

Update 5/27: I "took a chance" and ordered the "standard" version and it works fine on the Kyros.
on March 16, 2016
I love this game. Works just fine on kindle fire 8. I played it for years on my nook. Well worth the cost
on August 8, 2015
It's a fun game of match three jewels with three levels of challenges. Easy medium or hard. One of the very few games that is totally free. Beautiful colors.
on July 31, 2012
This is a nice addition to the match three gaming genre. For those of you who love match three games, this one is for you. It has different levels of gameplay and gives special objects throughout the game which you can use if you run out of moves. The graphics are fine and the game plays smoothly. Try it out. You'll have fun.
on September 4, 2014
It's a well relaxing and fun game... It take u to a place where u has to use your eyes and mind to win... I love that...