Condor Outdoor COP-602-001-L Summit Softshell Jacket, OD Green - Large
|Price:||$87.95 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Outer layer 100% polyester
- This durable, waterproof, lightweight, breathable fabric contain billions of microscopic
- The triple layer combination wicks moisture, stop water from passing through, and circulate body
- Made of Outer Layer: 100% polyester, 4-way elastic, high density fabric
- Mid Layer: breathable film membrane
- Inner Layer: super fine fleeceSpecifications
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
- Great quality jacket for the price. YKK zippers with zipper pulls used throughout. Solid looking seams. Dupont tephlon coating to help prevent staining.
- Definitely wind proof. There is a wind flap behind the main zipper to help prevent wind from bleeding in through the main zipper.
- Micro fleece interior is comfortable to wear and does keep me warm even on days on or around freezing temps.
- The jacket material does have some stretch to it. The fitment on me was tight but my range of motion was not inhibited by that.
- Sizing wise I should have bought a size up. I'm 6' and 200lbs with a broad upper body. I bought a large and the jacket was form fitting. It was impossible for me to wear anything more than a long sleeve t-shirt under the jacket. Length wise the jacket stopped right at my belt line. If I bent over my lower back would be exposed ever so slightly.
- The non-removable hood. When its rolled up the collar is feels too bulky. Keeping it unfurled all the time solves that issue but then you have to deal with having the hood hanging out. I personally don't need or want a hood on the jacket 90% of the time. Making it removable, like the Rothco version of this same style jacket, would have been ideal.
- The arm-pit zippers rub against my arms when wearing a short sleeve t-shirt. They didn't have any rough edges or anything but I could feel the cold metal of the zipper on my arms. A flap of material covering the zippers on the inside would have been a simple fix to this issue. It's a relatively minor thing but something that still bugged me.
I really like the jacket, but I didn't have an opportunity to use the jacket prior to the return policy expiration date. I was pleased with it at that time. However, power went out at my house recently, so with no heat I had a chance to break out the new jacket and see how it worked. I noticed after a few hours that the left shoulder pocket stitching was coming undone around the zipper. The jacket will not be able to hold anything in the pocket if it keep unraveling. The shoulder pockets are one of the features I liked most about the jacked in the first place.
Any Idea how I can get this REPAIRED, REPLACED, EXCHANGED or RETURNED? I just want one that's not unraveling at the seams.
Is that to much to ask?
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great jacket lots of pockets and very nice material! Would highly recommend it!Published 7 months ago by Amazon Customer
The jacket is waterproof with light to light/medium cold weather protection. Fit as expected with enough room for an additional softshell jacket I wear underneath.Published 17 months ago by Levi van der Veer
Loads of pockets that are currently all being used. I get comments on this jacket all the time. It does exactly what I want and holds up well. Read morePublished on April 7, 2014 by Benjamin
I bought this Jacket and I am loving every bit of it. Great design, Great price, light weight and perfectly fits. In fact I enjoy it so much I got the Black color too...Published on January 2, 2014 by Lance S Andrew
Very comfortable in 40 degree weather! It fits beautifully, I have a muscular build and it does not bind or get sucked in the front shoulder/ arm-pit area.Published on January 2, 2014 by Alex Moore