- Item Weight: 13 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B0046O0FJW
- Item model number: MA54-001
- Average Customer Review: 78 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#137,141 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
- #277 in Sports & Outdoors > Sports & Fitness > Hunting & Fishing > Hunting > Gun Accessories, Maintenance & Storage > Gun Holsters, Cases & Bags > Bags & Packs > Tactical Bags & Packs > Tactical Pouches
- #3623 in Sports & Outdoors > Sports & Fitness > Hunting & Fishing > Tactical & Personal Defense
- #13034 in Sports & Outdoors > Sports & Fitness > Hunting & Fishing > Shooting
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Condor T and T Pouch (OliveDrab)
|Price:||$23.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- -Fully opens with paracords to adjust
- -One internal sleeve, one zipper pocket, and multiple elastic keeper
- -External webbing for modular attachments
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
- Fully opens with paracords to adjust. - One internal sleeve, one zipper pocket, and multiple elastic keeper. - Removable 7 - Inch x 12 - Inch vinyl sleeve for map or documents. - External webbing for modular attachments. - 10 - Inch x 3 - Inch IDPatches panel. - Removable back straps. - Two D-ring on the back. - 10 - InchL x 7.5 - InchH x 1.5 - InchD
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The stated size of the pouch is 10" x 7" x 1.5". However, as packed, the width is almost 4 inches. I had no trouble zipping it up, but it is packed full. I don't think I could much more in it. The smaller loops on top of the main loops on each side are fairly tight. A stick of lip balm or a AA battery are about the largest items I could slip under the smaller loops.
The empty pouch weights just under 1 pound (15.4 oz.). With the gear as shown, the loaded kit weights just under three pounds, so I have about 2 pounds of gear in it. If I don't attach it to a backpack or other bag, I can remove the 4 Molle straps. They just unsnap and slide out of the loops on the back.
If your backpack or day bag does not have a lot of pockets, this is a great way to organize whatever you have for work, travel or play.
One very minor point - Condor's definition of olive drab is different than the olive drab I wore and used in the Army. The pouch tends more toward green. Gear I have from other vendors is closer to true "olive drab." Look at a "green" olive some time and you will see what "olive drab" should look like.
PS: I have no idea what T. and T. stands for. They didn't have these when I was on active duty a long time ago.
Usual Condor quality, which is usually 5 star.
This pouch is so big that at first I thought it might interfere with my magazine pouches below it, but after doing an actual run, it's not so bad. I have Condor's OD green kangaroo open top pouches and though my USGI mags get pretty close, while wearing my rig drawing a magazine is a no brainer. This pouch does not stick out far enough to significantly interfere with open top 30-round STANAG 5.56x45mm magazine pouches. I have AK magazine pouches that are much bigger than the AR mag pouches and although I haven't tried them on yet, just laying the pouches on top of the rig tells me that running this T and T pouch above AK mag pouches is a no-go. Flapped/closed top AR magazine pouches are also a big iffy; the pouch does interfere a little more with those than with open tops.
Of course, this is how I run my rig. You might not even put this on a rig and will find the pouch to be dang near perfect.