- Item Weight: 0.5 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00865NLSO
- Item model number: WC-002
- Average Customer Review: 1,116 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,747 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Condor Tactical Microfleece Watch Cap
|Price:||$6.94 & FREE Shipping|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- -Synthetic Microfleece
- -One Size Fits Most
- -Foliage Green is worn with ACU uniforms
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Condor Watch Cap is the perfect cold weather cap. Made from microfleece this cap will keep you warm in cold environments without being uncomfortable. Features: * Synthetic microfleece * Great for cold weather
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
People who don't mind the size (bigger than Rothco watch caps) will find a very warm cap for a good price.
I always compare watch caps with the Army-issued PT cap. Compared to the issued watch cap, this Condor watch cap is:
* thicker (2 layers) - your head will feel very warm
* slightly smaller - I wear a 7 3/8'' hat and without stretching, this covers my ears, but it's on tight like a skull cap. It's not as loose as the PT cap.
It's just a tad shorter and smaller, but not micro-sized like the Rothco watch caps. People with smaller heads or don't want giant caps will likely enjoy this cap.
Here are some measurements (excuse my amateur terminology):
* Condor watch cap
* "head-band" circumference - 22.5''
* "alice band" (half circumference) - 16.5''
* seam-to-bottom - 3''
* issued cap
* "head-band" circumference - 23''
* "alice band" (half circumference) - 18''
* seam-to-bottom - 3.75''
I purchased 7 of the Condor Watch Caps in various colors.
The Coyote Tan and Olive Drab came with headband seams in front AND back.
I have bought many fleece caps over the years from many manufacturers and I have never before seen one with two headband seams.
Another reviewer mentioned that some Condor caps on Amazon and Amazon Marketplace might be factory seconds.
Either this is true or Condor has a quality control problem with their Chinese suppliers.
This is not the exact same as the ones we were issued, but the specs and material are spot on. Sizing is perfect, and it's as warm as I remember in being in the windy cold winters of Afghan.
I'm tempted to buy 2-3 more of these and keep them set aside for when the one I have becomes unservicable.
I'd highly reccomend getting this, if like me, you miss the warmth of your fleece CIF gear.
In terms of warmth, it's hard for me to tell how good it will be in very cold weather. For the chilly 40-degree evening dog walks, though, it has served just fine. I really like that this hat leaves a small footprint in terms of space, as opposed to some of the knit caps I've had in the past. Fleece is compact and relatively warm, which is exactly what I wanted. And my favorite part is that the olive drab color goes with both neutrals (blacks and grays) as well as earth tones (browns).