Condor Tornado Tactical Leg Holster
|Price:||$22.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- - Wrap-Around design to fit pistols with laser or flashlight mount. - Retention system with additional velcro strap to secure weapon. - Fully adjustable leg strap with non-slip rubber lining and quick release buckle.
- - One magazine pouch, with adjustable velcro strap. - Will fit Medium or Large size pistol. - Import
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
My only con is that the leg straps are SO long. Not sure whose thighs they made it for, but for an average guy with athletic legs, there is about an extra 15inches of strap left over.
The fit is highly (and easily) customizable. Very thick nylon everywhere. easily adjustable fit. The leg straps have rubberized strips woven into them to prevent slipping, and you can switch the retention closure to either a velcro patch or a snap. I doubt I'll ever have to buy another one, but I am impressed with the initial quality. I have a number of Condor products now (backpack, pouch, Molle straps, this holster) and the quality is very consistently good. Lots of bang for the buck.
Fit: I have a 3.6'' barrel, and the holster fits the gun fine, covers the trigger guard (important). There is an internal velcro strap that adjusts for the length of your pistol.
UPDATE: After hiking around in the woods, this stayed secure to the fit around my gun, as well as around my leg. There is plenty of extra space in the thigh straps, enough for someone with probably 40+'' legs
1. The materials and construction seem good enough. The nylon could be better quality, but for the price, I believe it is good. The stitching also could be a bit better, but it was not horrible.
2. The price point. If you are on a tight budget and cannot imagine spending $70 on a Blackhawk Omega holster, then this is much kinder on your wallet.
3. It will fit a full size pistol with a light attached. I have a TLR-1 attached, and though the width is a bit tight, I was able to adjust it to fit the system.
4. It seems to retain the weapon adequately. After getting all of the adjustments just right, I did 20 vigorous jump knee tuck squats to test the stability. Although the belt loop migrated toward the center of my torso, the weapon was securely retained through the entire ordeal.
Ok, on to the cons.
1. The single point belt loop attachment makes for an uncomfortable carry system. I wear a very thick and heavy leather gun belt, but it still caused some sagging.
2. Also, again a design issue, the single point belt loop will migrate easily on the belt, which is not ideal.
3. Adjusting the holster to fit your weapon system and your body is not a quick ordeal. It took me a good hour of fiddling around with the set up to get it just right. If you need your holster to accommodate more than one weapon, and want a system that can be adjust "in the field," I do not recommend using this holster, unless your systems are dimensionally similar enough to where you won't have to make any adjustments.
4. Mostly because of the previously mentioned points 1 & 2, this was not a comfortable system for me.Read more ›
The pistol I'm using for this holster is a Sig Sauer P320 9mm Compact, with medium grips. The light is a Streamlight TLR-2s.
I'm not going to be wearing it around town, just target shooting, camping, and hiking. After 15min to "fit" my pistol and adjust the straps around my leg, it's pretty comfortable. You can make the holster fit almost ANY pistol! It's made up of Velcro,heavy duty nylon, and padding, so making it fit your pistol shouldn't be an issue. If you're wanting to use this while hunting, I'd caution against it. It does make a slight amount of noise while wearing it. It's long enough to cover the barrel and the light, but only barely makes it by 1/2in. The mag pouch is nice for being able to carry an extra mag without having something else on your hip.
Now for my only personal quirk about the holster:
There are ALOT of "arms" of the holster that come together to make the holster work! It's not a dealer breaker, because my pistol fits in it. But it could get a little cumbersome for a few when adjusting it.
I love this holster! I finally found something that would fit my Sig P320, and didn't cost me an arm and a leg. I would DEFINITELY recommend this holster for anyone that's looking for a tactical holster and has multiple pistols they'd like to be able to carry.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Although this item is sold alongside the "Condor Tactical Leg Holster" and appears similar, it is not. Condor does not make holsters in the kryptek camo patterns. Read morePublished 17 hours ago by Rodger
Item is well made and I really like condor's products. Compared to some of the other guys, this one is way above the others for the price. Read morePublished 17 hours ago by Amazon Customer
The first one I received had a flaw. So I contacted customer service and they shipped out a new one. It is a great holster that is very versatile to hold any gun you put in it.Published 2 days ago by scott miley
Way too secure, takes a solid 5 seconds to take out pistol. Great for milsim, bad for CQB. But then again, you'd go with pistol only in CQB (depends).Published 2 days ago by Peter K.
Kind of ironic that a <$30 holster is the perfect thing for a $1,800 gun + light combo (Colt M45A1 + Surefire X300U-A), but sometimes you can't beat universal. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Wesley
This product fits my Bersa thunder 9 full-size. It's also a lot snugged to the leg than my old utg. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Chris
cont adjust the strap height so the snap is wrapped over the top of the backstrap... so ehhhPublished 9 days ago by edaw
It fits well. It looks great. It doesnt slip. What else can you ask for? Definitely a good buyPublished 10 days ago by Giancarlo Guerrero