- Paperback: 376 pages
- Publisher: University of Notre Dame Press; 1st Edition edition (November 15, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0268029032
- ISBN-13: 978-0268029036
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,179,864 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Confessing History: Explorations in Christian Faith and the Historian's Vocation Paperback – November 15, 2010
|New from||Used from|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
John Fea is associate professor of American history at Messiah College.
Jay Green is associate professor of history at Covenant College.
Eric Miller is associate professor of history at Geneva College.
Contributors: John Fea, Jay Green, Eric Miller, Mark R. Schwehn, Una M. Cadegan, Beth Barton Schweiger, Thomas Albert Howard, William Katerberg, Michael Kugler, Bradley J. Gundlach, Christopher Shannon, James B. LaGrand, Lendol Calder, Robert Tracy McKenzie, Douglas A. Sweeney, Wilfred M. McClay
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?