- File Size: 7139 KB
- Print Length: 400 pages
- Publisher: Beatty Street Publishing Inc. (April 17, 2011)
- Publication Date: April 17, 2011
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B004X2I6ZM
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #429,624 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Confessions of a Greenpeace Dropout: The Making of a Sensible Environmentalist Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
He stands up for what he believes in. I don't agree with all his conclusions and beliefs, but I cannot argue with the basic way he decides what is right. Facts, logic, and a very pro-humans-living-on-this-world measuring stick for assessing right and wrong.
Some of insider stories of antics in the early days of Greenpeace are just fascinating on their own account, regardless of what your view of the bigger picture may be.
I came away feeling more confident mankind can solve many of our greatest challenges to support the 7+ billion people in a sustainable way, if we can have an honest debate about food and energy production and more. Mr. Moore uses just enough scientific terminology to support his claims without overwhelming the reader, and there are always the references he provides for the real scientists to check out!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Memoirs
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Professionals & Academics > Environmentalists & Naturalists
- Books > Science & Math > Earth Sciences > Environmental Science
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Biographies & Memoirs > Memoirs
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science & Math > Earth Sciences > Environmental Science
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science & Math > Environment