- File Size: 1534 KB
- Print Length: 134 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Smashwords (March 13, 2014)
- Publication Date: March 13, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00J0DY2MU
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,337,703 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Confessions from the Massage Couch: A Massage Therapist's Musings on the Meaning of Life Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
I didn't get the former, but I did get the latter. I have often noticed in the past that it's virtually impossible for an author to avoid offering readers glimpses of their personality. This was particularly true for this book, and I got a fascinating sense of Bassanese's beliefs and outlook towards life. She comes across as a gentle soul, who genuinely believes in the healing power of massage. Unlike some practitioners, though, she is also practical and down-to-earth in her approach and well aware of the limitations of massage as therapy.
Even more than her musings, I appreciated the helpful structure of the book that explained what massage can and can't do for various illnesses, both physical and mental. She offers some great tips on getting the most of your massage, and practical advice on how to live your life in a healthy way.
All in all, an inspirational read that will appeal to people who enjoy massages or who simply wish to increase their feeling of well-being.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Professionals & Academics > Medical
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine > Massage
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Biographies & Memoirs > Professionals & Academics > Medical
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine > Massage