Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Confessions of a Raving, Unconfined Nut: Misadventures in the Counterculture Paperback – September 11, 2012
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
- You appreciate learning things about some very interesting and influential individuals (from Lenny Bruce to John Lennon) who considered Paul Krassner a friend.
- You're a student of life who enjoys gaining valuable insights into what makes people tick.
- You appreciate great writing.
- You love to laugh.
- You'd like to know more about one of the most gifted, dynamic, dedicated, interesting, accomplished, free-spirited, fearless, genuine, talented counter-culture figures who ever lived - and just happens to still be with us.
- You enjoy books that are even better the second time you read them.
He liked to get high and go out in public and goof, report how he'd tripped on The Tonight Show and Mike Douglass. This book itself is from the perspective of some one who adheres to Better Living Through Chemistry.
A great read.