Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4 reviews
on May 20, 2009
I have used Confidence for so long I cannot even remember when I started. I know for at least the past 20 years it has been a staple in my house. I clean the stove, appliances, tile grout, the marks that come from metal pots in a porcelain sink, the walls in the kitchen that are most exposed to grease. It is the best cleaner ever made. Does an awesome job on patio furniture cushions. Cleans the hubcaps on the car, shines the chrome. Cleans my sterling silver placesetting and tea sets, and my silver jewelry. Whether you are a neat freak like me or just starting a program where cleaning is a snap; you have to have CONFIDENCE (in a jar and in your mind). You will never regret this.
on February 21, 2015
Loved this product, but think it has been discontinued. Too bad they always have to do that to most things I like!!!!!!
on March 27, 2010
I have used the power paste from the Orange Glo people for several years and it is no longer available. This product is an acceptable substitute. This is especially good for cleaning my stainless steel sink..it is easy to use and rinses off well. I will use it to clean my shower floor as well.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.