Confidence Fitness Elliptical Cross Trainer
|Price:||$84.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Elliptical trainer designed for low-impact cardiovascular workouts
- Ideal for event training, rehabilitation, and traditional cardio fitness
- Footpads move in natural elliptical motion for low impact
- Adjustable resistance dial; pair of arm poles for upper body work
- Measures 34 x 60 x 24 inches (W x H x D); weighs 60 pounds
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
- Tracks your time, speed, distance, and calories while working out
- Strides both forward and reverse
- Adjustable resistance dial
- Measures 34 inches long by 24 inches wide by 60 inches tall
- All necessary tools for easy home assembly are included
- Weighs 60 pounds
- 240-pound maximum user capacity
Top Customer Reviews
The problem I have with it, is that the back end is way too high, so you're always sliding downwards into the foot rests until your toes get crammed and you have to wiggle back. I think this is due to the frame being a stationary bike, thats been slighty tweeked to be an elliptical.
Overall, a great value!!
i've used it for about a month now, almost every day. i love it. i did attach a 2x4 under the front, so im not leaning forward. i have it in my basement, so the squeeking (occasional) does not affect the rest of the house. i dont know how well the calorie counter or distance works, but it does keep time, which is a nice feature.
i'd recommend it to anyone starting to get back in shape that doesnt have time to start a gym routine just yet. the way my schedule is now, i cant routinely go to a gym (no 24 hour gyms around here) but i can head down to my basement for an hour each day.
i'd recommend it!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought mine in Oct 2010 and the mechanics still work fine and my son and I have used it quite a bit, I guess I hadn't reviewed it before now. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Rons Will
It's not the same brand that shown in da pics
And it's not dat good
First order came destroyed in shipping. Second one not so bad but had hole in the box so it's missing a piece. It's cheap but also cheaply made. Thought I read made in USA. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Laura Gratton
DO NOT BUY! Pedal broke within 6 weeks! Item is a piece of junk. Lasts long enough so you can't return it. Stay away!Published 12 months ago by Charles Barnes
The left foot pedal broke and the machine is now useless. The plastic pedal that bolts into the frame completely broke at both bolts and I almost slipped off the machine. Read morePublished 24 months ago by Charlene Hammonds