4-Year Fitness Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Confidence Fitness Magnetic Manual Treadmill
|Price:||$149.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Quiet and smooth magnetic resistance with 8 adjustable levels to tailor your workout level. Fixed gentle incline .
- Multi-function computer including speed, distance, calories, odometer, time and scan functions. Easily transported and stored – simple locking pin mechanism with built in wheels for ease of movement
- Suitable for users up to 220lbs. 12 month warranty
- 12 month warranty. Product footprint : 19.1" x 47.2"
- Size when folded : 48" (h) x 7.9" (d). Box dimensions : 52.1" x 24.4" x 9.3". Weight : 46.9lbs
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Confidence Magnetic treadmill offers unbeatable value for those who want to work out in the convenience of their own home. With 8 adjustable magnetic resistance levels and a simple and easy folding/storage mechanism, this is the ideal personal running machine.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For those not sure what a manual treadmill is about - it is like walking uphill and you power it yourself. This one doesn't really work for running - at least not for me - but it is perfect for walking. I'm not sure yet about the accuracy of the timer/odometer, but I'm not really worried about that. I just wanted something to walk on while watching TV and this fits the bill.
I wanted to view my speed and distance in miles, but it is only set for Kilometers. I have not been able to convert it, even though it shows that you can and I did not get any feedback from the Manufactur on how to change.
For the price of the treadmill, this is a good find and I am very happy with my purchase.
ADJUSTING THE BELT
The tightness of the belt is controlled by the two bolts at the end of the struts bracketing the belt, one on either strut. To tighten the belt, turn these clockwise. If the belt is still too loose even when the heads are flush to the metal (which they probably will be) continue to tighten them. This will draw the bar to which the back roller is attached down the bolts, increasing the distance between the front and back rollers, and therefore tightening the belt. Do this until the belt no longer slips when using the treadmill. If the belt begins to drift one way or the other while in use, loosen one bolt or the other until the front and back rollers are parallel. I found this to be a trial and error process but once I got it right, I haven't had to make any adjusts since.
Instructions would have been nice but, once again, for the money you're paying, this is an excellent treadmill.
If you are looking for a good treadmill to walk on, this is great. It doesn't need to be plugged in, but does have a battery-powered monitor on the handlebar which tracks how long you are in on it, steps, mileage, etc. That monitor resets itself after you have stopped using it for a certain period of time. Because it is a manual treadmill, and has a slight incline, it takes more work to get it going, which gives you a better workout. The magnetic resistance controls also let you make it easier or harder. I was initially worried about the incline when I ordered it, but it is just the right height. I haven't felt the need to level it out. I wish the belt stayed in place better, but I think that is just the downside of any treadmill. Overall, it is a great little machine that helps me get more steps in.