4-Year Fitness Equipment Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- What's covered: mechanical and electrical failures during normal use, 100% parts and labor
- Get fast repairs or replacements from SquareTrade, an Allstate company
- 24/7 customer support, free shipping for all repairs, no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days, fully transferable with gifts
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (http://www.squaretrade.com/terms-standard). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase
Confidence Power Plus Motorized Electric Treadmill
|Price:||$199.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- This value treadmill allows you to run easily in the comfort of your own home
- Multi-function LED displays how your workout on this running machine is going
- The treadmill folds down for easy storage, and is suitable for users up to 250 lbs
- Many customers have converted this treadmill into a walking treadmill desk (parts to do this are not included, just for inspiration)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Minute for minute, treadmills are the ultimate fat burning machine, eliminating up to 900 calories an hour. The Confidence Power Plus treadmill makes them an affordable machine for every household, so you can be burning fat without the hassle of having to go to the gym or bracing the weather. It is ideal for people new to running and those looking to shed a few extra pounds, and with it's folding design and wheels, it is easy to store and roll away. 600W power motor. Runway Size: 38.5" x 14". Full product size: 49" x 24" x 11". Weight of machine: 53 lbs Weight & Size of delivered package: 50.5" x 25.5" x 11.5" 57 lbs.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I started out loving this treadmill. I easily converted it for use into a standing treadmill desk, price was great and it worked almost daily for more than three years. The motor started to burn out and the deck wasn't moving as smoothly as before. After hundred and hundreds of miles walked, it was understandable and I decided to purchase a new one.
Unfortunately, there was a new (and only) vendor selling them now - SHOP 247 USA. The first model they sent me started smoking after two days. The company itself ignored my emails about the issue so Amazon got involved directly after hearing the specific problem. After hearing from Amazon, SHOP 247 USA sheepishly agreed to finally ship a replacement. After a delay, it arrived and began to exhibit the same burning plastic smell (along with a slowing motor) only a few months into use. I contacted SHOP 247 USA again and told them vapors from the replacement unit were making me feel ill. They ignored my emails until I dug their actual phone number out of the internet.
HERE'S THE IMPORTANT PART: SHOP 247 USA told me it didn't matter. They already replaced one unit and company policy forbids any other replacements. Their CSR said he wished he could help - that, of course, I shouldn't continue using a burning motor. But "SHOP 247 USA wasn't going to send me a brand new machine every year." I tried to explain I didn't want a brand new one - just one that didn't make my children feel nauseous.
He said my best move was to go buy another one from them on Amazon. Until this product is available from a company that stands behind what it sells (and considers a burning motor something they should replace), I'd highly recommend you find a similar product elsewhere.
...and make sure to see if a smoking product will be considered replaceable. That's not the case at SHOP 247 USA.
I have had not issues with the belt slipping as long as I keep an even step and don't try to get ahead of it. Perhaps jogging might induce belt slippage? I'm not sure as I just walk.
What I like best about my treadmill is the fact that it's a no-nonsense operator. All I wanted was the ability to walk without bells and whistles which only serve to confuse me.
I did find the handle bars a bit low, but I need them only for balance, so it's no big deal. I am 5' 4" tall if that gives you an idea. I wish the manufacturer had added an adjustable bar.
I found my Strong's Concordance to be just the right size to place under the back of my treadmill. (it is also Strong enough :)
I assumed the flat piece of flooring, that was included, was intended for underneath the tread mill, which you can see in one of the photos.
I am adding some photos that might help when installing the knobs and screws. I gave my review four stars instead of five, only because it's a no-nonsense, uncomplicated, easy install treadmill as opposed to a more expensive model.
I may post an update later should I encounter any potential problems. Otherwise, I am looking to use my treadmill for some years or the duration.
Most recent customer reviews
Some things to keep in mind:
Please keep in mind this is NOT a top of the line treadmill with a cushioned /shock absorbing tread...Read more