Confidence Pet 36” Rabbit Hutch / Chicken Coop
|Price:||$89.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Suitable for rabbits, ferrets, and guinea pigs
- Furniture-grade wood with waterproof antifungal finish
- heavy duty steel wire
- Lockable doors with metal and wooden latches x 3
- Flat packed and easy to assemble
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Prepare to be blown away by the sheer quality of this Confidence rabbit hutch, starting with the sanded edges and use of screws and glue for secure construction. The furniture-grade wood features a waterproof antifungal finish and is completely friendly for pets, whether you love rabbits, ferrets, or guinea pigs.
For keeping the rabbit hutch outside, the hinged open/close roof boasts waterproof asphalt to keep your pets dry. Another safety feature is the use of heavy duty steel wire to enclose the open areas of the hutch. Three lockable doors can be secured with metal and wooden latches.
The two-tier construction of the hutch provides separate areas for rest and play. Your pet simply walks down the ramp provided to access the run area, where they will have more room to move around.
Suitable for rabbits, ferrets, and guinea pigs
Furniture-grade wood with waterproof antifungal finish
Built-in open run area
Ramp from hutch to run area
Easy-open doors on top and bottom
Lockable doors with metal and wooden latches x 3
heavy duty steel wire
Top-level pullout plastic tray with wooden edges
Robust 0.8in solid backboard
Quality sanded edges also screwed and glued
Flat packed and easy to assemble
Assembly instructions included
Weight: 29 lbs
Dimensions: (L) 36in x (W) 18in x (H) 34in
Bottom: (L) 32in x (W) 15in
Top: (L) 36in x (W) 18in
Thickness of wood: 0.8in
House your cherished pets safely and affordably with one of these outstanding rabbit hutches from Confidence.
Note: It is ultimately at your discretion to keep pets or animals in this unit at night, overnight, or in the open. Confidence Pet cannot guarantee the safety of your pets or animals due to the varying degrees of predators and inclement weather.
Top customer reviews
1. The instructions. I have read some reviews and they say it is easy to put together and if you stop and think about it it is, but not because of the directions. If you can even figure out what a "left slice and right slice" is. There are numbers on each piece that doesn't even match the directions so good luck there. One even had a light bulb on it instead of a number. Seriously?
2. This says 'rabbit hutch". I have 2 baby rabbits in there and they knocked it over! I can't imagine a full grown rabbit in there and what they will do. If you are looking for a bigger play area for your babies this is not it. There is hardly any room in this at all.
3; The clean up is terrible. It has a pull out tray for it but it isn't very "deep" so what that means everything on that tray will fall off as you are pulling it out. So why is it there? I'd like to know!
4. There is just no room in here for barely 1 rabbit let alone 2. Like I said above if your aim is to give your rabbits more play area this is not for you! I wouldn't even put a chicken in this.
5. I live in Oklahoma and if you have been here you know the winds. If I were to put this outside it wouldn't be there the next day without strapping it down. This is cheap wood. You will be lucky to make this through 1 year if that.
All in all if I knew more I would of just passed on this hutch. Where are the american made stuff anymore? As you can see it is a mess if you put it in the house.
Assembly is easy and straight-forward with a printed guide and screws separated into groups and bags. There is no bottom for this so unless you plan on sitting this directly on the ground, I suggest getting a piece of sheet wood and create a bottom. I used a marine grade polyurethane to seal the wood and they both have yet to do any damage to it.