- Series: Teach Yourself (McGraw-Hill)
- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill; 2 edition (April 20, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071739998
- ISBN-13: 978-0071739993
- Product Dimensions: 5.1 x 0.7 x 7.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,082,949 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Confident Computing for the Over 50s: A Teach Yourself Guide (Teach Yourself (McGraw-Hill)) 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
Bob Reeves is an ICT and Personal Finance Education consultant and writer. He also holds the position of Team Leader/Senior Examiner (Computing) for the AQA Examination Board in Manchester, United Kingdom.
He trained as a teacher specialising in business and ICT and has taught on a range of business and ICT courses over the years with students as young as 4 and as old as 80.
This and his sister title, The Internet & Email for the Over 50s, have many fans who love his practical and easy style.