Amazon Vehicles Oct16 Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 $25 Back with $50 Purchase Cozy Knits Book 2 or More Hours of House Cleaning on Amazon fin fin fin  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 All-New Kindle Oasis hhnsweeps Shop Cycling on Amazon STEM

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 11, 2011 7:54:27 PM PDT
Let me first start by saying I've never done a review like this. I don't know if the words I use will be able to convey the depth of my satisfaction in Renee's book. I went into reading the book with the expectation that I knew I was going to take something away from it. I got so much more.

Living in today's world, we as women think we've got to be it all and get it all done... and perfectly. It's deception that has us thinking this way and it's deception that has us feeling like utter failures when we cannot accomplish this task. We were never made to accomplish this life on our own. Without Christ, we are just moving about everyday life, 'striving'... but with Christ, we find the confidence, ability and strength to complete every task He sets before us and everything that this life has to offer.

Renee's book is not just one that quotes scripture to you, but she is a living example of what those scriptures lived out are. She is very vulnerable in expressing her past and even her present. She doesn't pretend to be someone she isn't. She has learned her limitations and realizes that finding who she is in Christ and replying on Him is key to a Confident Heart. Casting aside the worlds views, she takes us into the Heart of God--into what the Father has to say about us and how much He loves us.

If you are struggling with your past, with where you feel God is leading you but you don't feel confident because of the things you've done... Renee's book will guide you into ways of overcoming the hurdles that block your path in stepping into God's will for your life.

A Confident Heart was given to me by the publisher in exchange for my honest review

I've already been recommending this book and I know I plan to go back and read this book again and again to soak in all the truths and insights Renee brings out.

Posted on Jul 23, 2011 5:02:46 PM PDT
Kasey Trenum says:
Danielle, thank you for our heart felt review and transparency. I can't wait to read this book. I attened She Speaks last year and heard Renee speak. Her message is very powerful.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Apr 11, 2011
Latest post:  Jul 23, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers