Conflict of Heroes: Storms of Steel
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Fifteen new firefights: Clear and Secure, The Courier's Satchel, Wind or Sniper, State Farm 158, Pursuit from State Farm 158, Sneak Attack, Wounded Tiger, Black Knight of the Steppe, Blinding the Bear, Tanks!, Romistrov Red Dawn, The Bloody Brothers, Luchki Parts I and II, and Dance of the Totenkopfs
- New terrain types: rivers, fords, balkas, and tank traps
- Rules for fighters: Stuka, Henschel, and Shturmovik IL-2.
- Play head-to-head using the Conflict of Heroes Online Lobby. Online games are compatible with Conflict of Heroes: Awakening the Bear.
- Over fifty new units! New AT Guns, Marders, Panzers, troop transports, Panthers, Tigers, T-70's, Grenadier Squads, and much more
IMPORTANT: if you encounter compatibility issues with Windows 10, please make sure to download the latest update. Conflict of Heroes: Storms of Steel is a stand-alone expansion to the critically acclaimed tactical computer wargame Conflict of Heroes: Awakening the Bear, the official adaptation of the award-winning board game from Academy Games. Storms of Steel is set in the Battle of Kursk and brings an impressive new campaign, created in part by legendary wargame designer John Hill, to Conflict of Heroes. Storms of Steel adds rules for airplanes, snipers, and over fifty new units. Operation Citadel was to be the major German offensive on the Eastern Front in 1943. It chose the most obvious target: the bulge in the front line around the city of Kursk. Germany badly needed a quick success for several reasons: shorten the frontline, free up forces against the inevitable invasion of Western Europe, and to keep her fledging allies in the camp.