+ $4.20 shipping
& FREE Shipping. Details
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- 14 enormous missions will take players through small villages, into ruined temples, and down Viet Cong tunnel complexes
- Develop your men's skills -- Use performance-based points after each mission, in categories like Sniper, Medic, Demolitions, and Leadership
- Work with the era-specific arsenal of over 20 weapons - assault rifles, mortars,. 50 caliber machine guns -- even call in napalm air strikes
- Put your squad behind the wheel of APCs, Jeeps, tanks, helicopters and river boats
- Revitalized control scheme allows context sensitive commands like giving covering fire and guarding civilians
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Conflict: Vietnam follows the progress of four US soldiers, cut off from their unit and behind enemy lines during the 1968 Tet Offensive. Tasked with fighting their way back to friendly lines, they are faced with day-to-day survival in a hostile environment where the enemy could be hiding anywhere and everywhere. They are un-concerned with the course of the war but brutally aware as to the presence of the Viet Cong and of finding any way they can to survive.
From the Manufacturer
In a conflict that lasted 11 years and killed over 3 million people, four men are going to have the longest 28 days of their lives. Cut off behind enemy lines during the 1968 Tet Offensive with no way to contact help, four young, barely trained soldiers realize their only hope for survival is to head into the heart of darkness. With few rations and dwindling ammunition, the only thing that separates them from freedom is 100 miles of ruthless terrain, crawling with unseen enemies. They dont want to win any war, they just want to make it home alive.
- The third game in the hugely successful Conflict series.
- Fourteen enormous missions will take players deep into the Vietnamese jungle, through small villages, into ruined temples, and down Viet Cong tunnel complexes.
- Fully deformable environments that players can use against the enemy or that the enemy can use against them. Splinter vehicles apart, shoot out lights, collapse buildings--whatever it takes to survive!
- Use performance-based points after each mission to develop your characters in 12 skill categories such as Sniper, Medic, Demolitions and Leadership.
- A revitalized control scheme allows context sensitive commands such as giving covering fire and flanking enemies.
- An era-specific arsenal of over 20 weapons including assault rifles, mortars, .50 caliber machine guns and the ability to call in napalm air strikes.
- A wide range of vehicles puts your squad behind the wheel of APCs, Jeeps, tanks, helicopters and river boats.
- Paranoia inducing AI with enemies that set booby traps, strike from hidden areas, and coordinate their attacks in an environment that they are the masters of.