M.R. Mathias imagines a setting that will entice readers and lead them, along with his characters, on a breathtaking adventure. -- Readers Favorite Book Awards review of M. R. Mathias's 2017 Award Winning novel "A Gossamer Lens" from The Legend of Vanx Malic series
M.R. Mathias is a master at world building and is so good with creative descriptions that you can almost feel the wind whipping through your hair as you soar along on the back of a dragon. -- Readers Favorite Awards review of M. R. Mathias's 2015 "Gold Medal" Award Winning novel "Blood and Royalty" from The Dragoneer Saga"
"There are few writers in the genre of fantasy that can equal the creative mind of M.R. Mathias - now acknowledged as a master in this genre of dragons and dwarves, and magic, and spells, and all aspects of fantasy."-- Top 100, Hall of Fame, Vine Voice, Book Reviewer, Grady Harp
***Most Recent AmazonReviews for The Royal Dragoneers
- I do not know where to start in reviewing this book. Firstword that comes to mind is simply, "AWESOME".
- This book is a great, action packed adventure. It starts off fast with Jenka and his first dragon encounter and then flies right into the main plot. Read more
- One of the best fantasy tales I've ever read.
***Most Recent AmazonReviews of Cold Hearted Son of a Witch
- Great follow up to the first had me on the edge of my seatfrom start to finish, felt as though I had come to truly know the cast ofcharacters.
Mathias addswisdom, jealousy, longing, and survial to the already emotional tie that thereader has with each character.
***Most Recent AmazonReviews of The Confliction
- Better Buckle up for thisRide!An Exciting and Satisfying Conclusionto the Series
The Confliction, M.R. Mathias' last entry to his trilogy ofDragoneers spreads across the pages and engulfs the reader... Published 4 months ago byConstant Reader
- This series of books was extremely well done. I am sure M.R.Mathias will not remain an independent author for very long. Great story,character development, and a solid ending.
Published 5 months ago bySocial Siren
- Absolutely great story. This is one that made me laugh,cry,andhad me sitting on the edge of my seat. I love the Dragons and the way they wereused in this book. Read more
Published 3 months ago byAnthony Dunn