- Series: China: History, Philosophy, Economics
- Hardcover: 248 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; Reprint edition (January 14, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415361583
- ISBN-13: 978-0415361583
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 6.5 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #14,552,351 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Confucian China and its Modern Fate: Volume One: The Problem of Intellectual Continuity (China: History, Philosophy, Economics) Reprint Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
ITPro.TV Video Training
Take advantage of IT courses online anywhere, anytime with ITPro.TV. Learn more.