Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 29, 2011 7:31:52 PM PDT
gamer says:
Hey, did anybody noticed that God of War III on Amazon.com changes prices very randomly. haha, I knew that they did that, but it's kind of funny to see God of War III go from 19.99 back up to 26.99. I wish that once they go down, they stay down and continue to get cheaper. :) Who's with me?

Posted on Jun 4, 2011 5:56:17 PM PDT
Alan W. says:
Yes, it's definitely very confusing. I saw God of War III along with Uncharted 2 GOTY and Killzone 2 drop down to $19.99, all of which I wanted. I'm still waiting to get a PS3 later this month, so I decided to hold back. Unfortunately, all of the prices have gone back up. I'm still waiting for them to drop down again. It's actually quite frustrating. The prices really should stay down, or at least Amazon should note how long the sale will last.

Posted on Jun 16, 2011 7:54:11 AM PDT
The Tishbite says:
Prices are evaluated on a daily basis (sometimes multiple times a day) using competitor pricing and complicated algorithms. There is an interesting article at Michael Eisen's blog about how this works and how a book about flies was selling for almost $24,000,000.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Apr 29, 2011
Latest post:  Jun 16, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
God of War III - Playstation 3
God of War III - Playstation 3 by Sony Computer Entertainment (PlayStation 3)
4.5 out of 5 stars (965)