- Paperback: 427 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Humanities/Social Sciences/Languages; 12th (Twelveth) Edition edition (2011)
- Language: English
- ASIN: B006HULF1A
- Product Dimensions: 10.7 x 8.3 x 1.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.6 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 1.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,234,970 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Connect Core Concepts in Health 12th (Twelveth) Edition byRoth 12th (Twelveth) Edition Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I was careful to order a version that was not the "brief" yet that was what I got and it seriously affected my ability to find the information I needed for my class. Read morePublished 14 months ago by MommaDuck
The description of the book does not say that it is the brief addition however the image of the book cover shows that it is. This also makes the book overpriced. Read morePublished on October 21, 2012 by bossman91