- Series: The Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science (Book 28)
- Hardcover: 260 pages
- Publisher: Springer; 1987 edition (August 31, 1987)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780898382365
- ISBN-13: 978-0898382365
- ASIN: 089838236X
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.7 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,036,617 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A Connectionist Machine for Genetic Hillclimbing (The Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science) 1987th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
` It is a good source for those interested in a concrete application of Boltzmann machines or (at several places) thoughtful treatise on their potential impact on the broader fields of artificial intelligence and machine learning. '
B.P. Buckles, Computing Reviews, January 1989
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|