Connections Word Game - A Tabletop Card Game For Family, School, Travel, Fun - Stocking Stuffer - Engages and Connects People, Not Just Words - Also For Afterschool Programs
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- An entertaining family and party word game where players try to make connections like FAMILY + GAME, BEACH + VACATION, BAT + CAVE, HONEY + STICKY, CAR + VEHICLE, PLANT + GREEN, CANADA + MOOSE, FAMILY + CHILDREN, TEACHER + CLASSROOM + RESPECT, FLASH + CARD, LEARN + SCHOOL
- A family word game that's like Scrabble™ combined with dominoes and word association. Guaranteed to stir up stimulating debates when connections just don't make obvious sense. The game comes with 124 high quality, durable cards, comprising 496 words with four words per card. There are 17 game variations and myriad scoring methods.
- The game lets people make logical connections and argue those connections that are not obvious in a friendly, yet hilarious manner. It can be played both competitively and cooperatively, solitaire or multi-player. It's both a family game and party game.
- Frequently creates imaginative, out-of-the-box thinking and friendly debate among up to 10 players, especially when connections are highly inventive or far-fetched. Even turns introverts into animated extroverts as they try to "sell" the validity of their not-so-obvious connections.
- The game is educational and suitable for school camp, travel, ESL (English as a Second Language) classes, even ADHD children. Use the game in corporate team building, retirement homes. Solitaire, Competitive, Cooperative and Team modes. (Unlike Apples to Apples ™) Flying? - play "Airplane Mode". Cool Fathers Day present.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Connections Card Game ™ (published Spring 2016) is often described as "crossword puzzle meets dominoes". Connect words on the sides of cards in any way that is logical.Myriad ways to play including Classic, Quick, Secrets, Team, Quads, Rummy. This social game opens up discussion as players try to convince others of the validity of their connections. For instance how do "Ostrich" and "Camel" connect other than just being animals?
They both live in Africa and have long necks. If that argument is acceptable, the connection is allowed.
- All words are family-friendly.
- Creates imaginative, out-of-the-box thinking.
- Encourages kids to express themselves creatively.
- Lets players think about the concepts among their connections.
- Excellent for office team building.
- Eight different ways to play with myriad scoring methods.
- Ages seven and up.
- One to nine players. Three or more generates more lively discussions.
- High quality and durable cards
- Hours of family-friendly fun.
Many kinds of connections are possible including compound words and phrases.
Our online community promotes contribution of rule variations. Kids (children) learn new words as teacher classroom game.
Compare with similar items
SET Enterprises Quiddler Card Game
SET Enterprises Five Crowns Card Game
Hasbro Scrabble Slam Cards
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||extra stuff 2009|
|Item Dimensions||2.6 x 2.6 x 2.8 in||6.6 x 4.2 x 1 in||6.6 x 4.2 x 1 in||0.79 x 3.62 x 5.63 in|