|Item model number||CL-CRD20130|
|Hardware Platform||PC, Mac|
|Item Weight||2.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||1 x 3.5 x 4.2 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||0.96 x 3.46 x 4.23 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Connectland USB 3.0 6 Slot Multi Memory Card Reader (CL-CRD20130)
|Price:||$19.27 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Compact all-in-one 6-slot design
- Memory cards supported: SDHC 2.0, SD, Mini SD, MMC, compact Flash, M2 without adapter, MS, MS Pro, MS Duo, MS Pro Duo, xd, Micro SD without adapter, T-Flash without adapter
- Compliant with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1
- LED indicator for power and Memory card
- Memory Cards Supported: SDHC 2.0, SD, Mini SD, MMC,xD, Compact Flash, MS, MS Pro, MS Duo, MS Pro Duo, Micro SD, T-Flash, Adapter M2 without Adapter
Customers Also Shopped For
Top Customer Reviews
I might have rated it higher but I don't know for sure if every brand of card I buy in the future will work in this or not.
The transfer speed is very fast - I love it!
Update: This device handles SDHC cards (<=32GB) but not SDHC cards.
I guess I shouldn't be too disappointed since this didn't have support listed for SD UHS-1 (the higher speed variant of SD). I emailed Syba to ask whether they had UHS-1 support and they had no idea (it's a rebadged Connectland device).
It is nice and small though (roughly half the size of the Sandisk reader). The blue cable has a thumbtack head like thing stuck to the side of it that slides into the slot on the side of the reader to keep it tucked in, but if the cable ever wears out, you won't be able to replace it.
The blue LEDs to display activity show up in that clear strip in the middle of the device.
So if you have a USB 2.0 reader and you don't own the expensive CF or XQD cards, I wouldn't bother upgrading it...
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It worked great for about a month, it then overheated one day and just stopped working. I'm a full time photographer. I upload upwards on about 400 photographs a day. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Alexis R.
Tested it with SD, xD, and CF cards. Works well with all of them. The blue USB connector has a tiny rubber circle sticking out of the bottom of it, which slides into a slot on the... Read morePublished 11 months ago by Bill B.