Two-Way Towable Tube, , 4-Rider , Red
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Two-way towable tube provides options for varied seating positions
- High walls protect little riders, without confining them to a cockpit location
- Great for bachelor home-furniture
- Flip tube around to ride in Chariot-position
- Safest tube with high-backrest, protective walls, and low-center-of-gravity.
|Package Height||12.5 x 20.5 x 22 inches|
|Shipping Weight||43.6 pounds|
Connelly towable tubes are built-to-last. A 420D Nylon cover maintains its integrity longer than competing brands. Be sure to use your tube with a correlating tow-rope intended for your specified number of riders. A 3/8" diameter tow rope is best-suited for up to 2 adults. A 5/8" diameter tow rope has a capacity-load for up to 4 adults. Any number of adults over five would require a 3/4" diameter tow-rope, as well as a quick release tow-harness.
Top customer reviews
That being said, we love this tube because it has a year warranty (unlike the 90 days of Mabel)... It takes a real beating (tubing, king of the hill, rocking, etc....) and is really holding up well.
We have had this tube since April. We usually only have three kids on it, just so we can reduce the chance of head butting. I am a pretty radical tube driver, but safety is always first.
The tube also makes a fantastic floating lounge.... or when our our dock, it serves as extra lounge like seating.
The ONLY negative to this tube is that our old tube had more handles towards the front, so it allowed for more places to sit.