Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $1.80 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Connoisseurs Silver Polishing Cloth
|Price:||$7.59 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ultrasoft cloth
- Use dry, no need to pre-wet
- Has good housekeeping's seal of approval
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Gently rub jewelry with lighter-color UltraSoft lighter-color inner cloth. Dirt and tarnish are easily removed and our exclusive anti-tarnish shield is applied. Now use the darker-color UltraSoft outer cloth to buff and polish your jewelry to a high luster.
Top Customer Reviews
1) Not in a Connoisseurs box. Just a sandwich baggy.
2) There was a little piece of white paper in the bag saying that I should "use the polishing cloth on all my Gold, Platinum and Silver jewelry" (???). Connousseurs has NEVER released a polishing cloth to be used on gold, platinum & silver jewelry. They sell 2 different cloths - 1 formulated for gold & platinum, 1 for silver. Why would anyone want to use the silver polishing cloth with an anti-tarnish formula on their gold & platinum? Especially when Connisseurs specifically tells you NOT to do this? Oh yeah, and the paper note was printed on an INKJET printer. The ink ran all over when condensation from my glass of tea got on it LOL!
3) Connisseurs outer cloth has always been LAVENDER with a PINK thread binding stitch. These knock-offs I recieved were PINK cloth with an ORANGE thread binding stitch. And, of course, there was no "Connisseurs" logo printed anywhere on them either.
4) Connisseurs uses a DOUBLE-sided inner polishing cloth. The generics I recieved were only a SINGLE-sided polishing cloth. Meaning you only get HALF the polishing surface included with a REAL Connisseurs cloth.
I was quite upset that I had to return these bogus cloths AT MY EXPENSE.Read more ›
Update: Locally purchased the real deal...in giftable condition...box, etc...for $3 less.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is not gonna take off deep tarnish without a serious amount of elbow grease, but it will clean up a thin layer of tarnish. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Bake Woman
A cleaning method you can trust, from a brand you can trust. If you want your silver to shine this is what you want. Read morePublished 1 month ago by RubyReviews
Great for jewelry, just wish the directions said whether you could wash it or not.Published 1 month ago by Eugenie Juve
Works really well but requires some elbow grease. In the past I had a smaller one and it didn't last long. This is nice and big.Published 1 month ago by Cara Spencer
My wife and I love this product! It is the only that we use to clean/polish our silver jewelry.Published 1 month ago by Jimmy Kaphan
This is the second Connoisseurs Silver Polishing Cloth I have purchased. The first one I bought over 3 years and there is still plenty of use left in it. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Sofiel