- Get free shipping on this item when you purchase 1 or more FindingKing items offered by FindingKing. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Connoisseurs Silver Jewellery Cleaner 8 oz.
- Instantly Removes Tarnish and Brings New Dazzling Brilliance to Sterling Silver Jewelry
- Quick and Easy Way to Bring Shine back onto your Jewelry
- Comes in an Elegantly Shaped Silver Jar
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
1) also buy a silver polishing cloth when you buy this solution
1) dip your silver in this solution (you can leave it overnight but it's usually no better than leaving for a couple of minutes unless the silver has somehow become oxidized)
2) rinse thoroughly with tap water, feeling no slick residue on the silver
3) towel dry (might want to shake it out a bit, too, if a heavy piece like a bracelet or a Balearic silver necklace)
4) rub with a silver polishing cloth - the *second-most important* part to the polishing procedure.
If you follow these simple steps, your silver will always look amazing with the Connoisseur's solution being the centerpiece and the silver polishing cloth being the companion of tantamount importance. Between dips, the polishing cloth alone will get you by but only until the details unreachable by cloth begin to get colored (the insides of etched details or the insides of chain links, for instance). That said, getting a silver polishing cloth is very important to sparkling silver and they are very cheap - just as this solution is - so don't cut corners by not getting one. However, the cloth is not a substitute for this solution, nor is the solution going to prove its magic without the polishing cloth. Now that you've read this, if you *don't* get a silver polishing cloth, too, be sure to wear a tall and pointed dunce hat at your next social engagement...along with your lackluster silver jewelry.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I hear from friends all the time that this is a great brand and that I should try it out. The first bottle I got didn't have the scrub brush that I needed to help clean the jewelry... Read morePublished 6 months ago by Denise Anderson
Great price and produce-I's be lost without Amazon and Prime!Published 10 months ago by Donna S Magee
dipped my rings just as described put the silver shine right back in them Great cleaner.Published 14 months ago by Cyndy