- Series: Conor and the Crossworlds
- Paperback: 450 pages
- Publisher: Crying Cougar Press; 2 edition (October 1, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0615404391
- ISBN-13: 978-0615404394
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,869,840 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Conor and the Crossworlds, Book Five: The Author of All Worlds (Volume 5) Paperback – October 1, 2010
|New from||Used from|
About the Author
Kevin Gerard lives in San Diego, California, with his wife and four furry children. He teaches sociology and statistics for the California State University. When not writing or teaching, Mr. Gerard enjoys walking the grounds at the San Diego Zoo, golfing with his father, hitting the waves and his favorite pizza hangout with his brother, nieces and nephews, and loving his wife and kids. He also enjoys playing Halo on the internet; look for him in the rocket games as Drazian, the destroyer in Breaking the Barrier.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|