Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by The Lone Bellow GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon kidsevergreen kidsevergreenaltText Choose channels with their favorite shows and movies kidsevergreenaltText Choose channels with their favorite shows and movies  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 94 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 172 reviews
on January 20, 2015
This book is exactly like his original book. The difference is that this edition is full of beautiful pictures but the problem is they wrote text all over them and you cannot read the print without great effort. If you have the earlier edition, do NOT buy this one. If you are considering this edition, buy the earlier one and save your money and eyes! Very disappointed.
on April 17, 2017
This book is Awesome! It's very helpful if you are into naturopathic healing and into feeling better and healthier. Even if you have no ailments. This book will make you want to get into organic gardening. It's worth the price. : )
on June 18, 2014
This book is so clear, organized so nicely that it is a pleasure to recommend it to everyone I meet. It is easy to use, you can just look up what you want by product or by illness and there it is. It is so user friendly, it is amazing! Jeff Primack has gathered so much valuable information that if you want to feel better, and you follow his guidelines, you sure will. This book is a must when considering alternative ways of healing! Thank you Jeff for writing it! I look forward to the day when I can also recommend it to people that speak french when you have it translated!
on June 8, 2016
My boyfriend was diagnosed with Hepatitis C due to a blood transfusion in the 80's. When it started to manifest externally, he made the choice to change his lifestyle including everything he put in his body. He was a Bio Chem graduate and studied this book cover to cover. Homeopathic/Herbal treatments helped to keep his Hep C in a dormant state and part of this journey was due in part to the author and his books.
on May 28, 2017
Carefully written, combining east and west. A keeper.
on July 23, 2013
The book itself is amazing! The content is powerful and very well could be life transforming if you work the program. I was at one of Jeff Primack's workshops and his newer version of this book is all in color (very pretty) but because of the color and the hardcover, or just because he chooses to, I feel the products at the workshop were extremely high priced. Take my recommendation and buy it used. At the workshop this particular book is 65 dollars. I bought it used for 49. Be aware however the book will have the same awesome content but have black and white pictures and a flexible cover. I was very impressed with the sellers as the moment I received the book I was disappointed thinking it would have the big colorful pages and I complained. The seller immediately responded by offering me a full refund. Now that is great customer service!!!! Once I got into the book though I was no longer disappointed because I have been doing smoothies for two days and can already feel an energy level difference!!!
on September 11, 2015
I like this but it does not go into a lot of detail. Some cures are a short paragraph. Did not get here on time and had to get a refund on two of these.
on June 28, 2017
Great book to have!!! Lots of healthy facts about foods. I really like the antiviral info.
on June 5, 2017
lots of information here is easy to read format.
on December 22, 2016
A lot of good knowledge in this book. It is plainly written and easy for anyone to understand. I would suggest that you also do your own research into what this book says to make your own judgments.