- Series: Great Debates in Philosophy
- Hardcover: 228 pages
- Publisher: Blackwell Publishers (May 24, 1984)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0631132120
- ISBN-13: 978-0631132127
- Product Dimensions: 8.8 x 5.8 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,620,223 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Consciousness and Causality: A Debate on the Nature of Mind (Great Debates in Philosophy) Hardcover – May 24, 1984
|New from||Used from|
Up to 50% off select Non-Fiction books
Featured titles are up to 50% off for a limited time. See all titles