- File Size: 2878 KB
- Print Length: 704 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1416505016
- Publisher: Atria Books (October 11, 2005)
- Publication Date: October 11, 2005
- Sold by: Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
- Language: English
- ASIN: B000FCKGVG
- Text-to-Speech: Not enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,951 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Digital List Price:||$9.99|
|Print List Price:||$9.99|
Save $1.00 (10%)
Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price set by seller.
Consent to Kill: A Thriller (A Mitch Rapp Novel Book 6) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 704 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration with Whispersync for Voice. Add narration for a reduced price of $12.99 when you buy the Kindle book.
Kindle e-ReadersFire TabletsFire Phones
- Book 6 of 12 in A Mitch Rapp Novel (12 Book Series)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Until now Mitch has never had to face an opponent of equal talent, but that's what happens when a fundamentalist Arab billionaire places a twenty million dollar bounty on Rapp. Predictably he lives to fight again but only after losing everything that is precious to him. Now everyone who was involved in this attempted assassination is on the run as Rapp tries to piece together exactly who to blame. Rapp is the proverbial loose cannon that not only has the terrorists ducking for cover, but also has the chicken-hawk politicians trying to put him on ice as well.
Vince Flynn has another exciting eye-for-an-eye thriller that is sure to be enjoyed his many fans. My complaints are few, but I will list them here; the book could have been maybe 50 pages shorter without as much needless explanation; there are some loose ends that should have been tied up since most readers will be left wondering; and some of those 50 pages that could have been cut should have been devoted to better character development.Read more ›
I read 3-6 books per week and there are not many authors who can command this kind of respect.
I rate it a very enthusiastic Buy !
From the streets of Washington D.C. to Afghanistan, Mitch Rapp, America's top counterterrorism operative (assassin) is on the hunt to find out who took a contract out on his life. He will stop at nothing to rid this world of pure evil and with the help of an elite team, he takes the fight to his enemies and shows what true 'dimplomacy' is all about ;).
If you enjoy a good read, this is it! Not only does Flynn weave an entertaining story, but it will also wake you up to the realities of Islamic extremism and gives you a unique insight into the minds of these terrorists.
Flynn is at that top of his game and has now set the standard for what a political/espionage thriller is all about.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
As other books in the series “Consent to Kill” is well written and planned making it another good addition to the series, however it follows a similar pattern to the last 3-4 books... Read morePublished 5 days ago by Drew (@drewsant)
I just started reading vince Flynn books. Love them, and though this one was a sad one it was also the best one yet. Read morePublished 7 days ago by tina
It was a little different but still super. I am looking forward to the next one.
I enjoyed Mitch Rapp and his boss Dr Kennedy.
Don't mess with Mitch Rapp! While recent novels have evolved this great character to a point of "settling down", his enemies had other plans and in the process brought... Read morePublished 20 days ago by Kindle Customer
Bought this for my book crazy Sister and she absolutely loves it. Will be purchasing more for her collection.Published 23 days ago by Dutchflava
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thriller & Suspense
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Political
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Spies & Politics > Espionage
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Spies & Politics > Political
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Spies & Politics > Terrorism
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thriller
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Political
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers > Espionage
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers > Political
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers > Terrorism