- Paperback: 301 pages
- Publisher: Roof Books (April 1, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1931824290
- ISBN-13: 978-1931824293
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 6 x 8.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,159,480 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Consequence of Innovation: 21st Century Poetics
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Craig Dworkin is the author of Reading the Illegible (Northwestern UP), Signature-Effects (Ghos-Ti), Dure (Cuneiform), Strand (Roof), and Parse (Atelos), and the editor of Architectures of Poetry (Rodopi) and Language to Cover a Page: The Early Writing of Vito Acconci (MIT). He teaches at the University of Utah and curates two on-line archives: Eclipse and The UbuWeb Anthology of Conceptual Writing.
Browse award-winning titles. See more