Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 187 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 195 reviews
on December 23, 2014
As a former Iraq War Veteran, I wanted to do something to my PS4 and give it a combat theme to it . This is the first time i bought a skin for my PS4. I though about getting Battlefield or Call of Duty. When i saw this WWII wrap i loved it and bought it right away. Every time i use the PS4 it has that awesome look to it with the matching controller. I would really recommend this to anyone. I only gave it 4 stars, because there was no direction to where the wraps where supposed to face i.e, Top and Bottom. I had a few air bubbles. The controller took a bit longer, but an easy install. I recommend using a hairdryer to help apply the wraps on to get out the air bubbles. Other than that, i have no regrets for getting it.
review image review image
on May 12, 2014
The skin for the console was easy to put on and it fit perfectly. If you take your time placing the skin on the unit, you will find it goes on really easy with little effort. I did not place the bottom piece of my console skin on because the skin would have covered the serial number sticker. There is a notch is this piece of the skin, but either the notch is cut incorrectly or Sony changed the placement of the sticker slightly.

I applied the controller skin to one of my controllers, and even though I took my sweet time applying it, it is not perfect. I have a couple bubbles on each grip. The pieces of the controller skin are small and kind of a pain to work with. Looking at the design of the skin, however, I don't think it could actually be designed any better. It is just that the contours of the controller make it difficult the fit the skin perfectly on the controller. The completed controller looks great (even with the small bubbles), but being that it was such a pain to apply, I am not going to do my other controller. I must also mention that the skin did not effect my touch pad, thumb sticks or any buttons. During LAN parties, there will be no question as to which controller is mine.

I would definitely buy skins from this company again. The console looks amazing and the colors are vibrant and crisp. Really makes the PS4 "pop". Though the controller skins were not easy to apply I have no complaints about the quality of those either. For the price, you really can't go wrong, even if you just use the console skin.
on July 6, 2015
people who complain about theirs just doesnt know how to apply these things properly and patiently. I love every inch of it and the looks in person is phenomenal high quality and it feels awesome. Dont hesitate just get it you wont regret it
on September 18, 2016
The stickers are thick and will provide scratch resistance (the reason i bought it) To start i cleaned the ps4 with an alcohol wipe. I applied the "top" sticker first and put some heat to it with a blow dryer to work in the glue and work out the bubbles. Ive had them on for a gaming session or two and no problems just yet. Even with the preparations I took applying the sticker i dont have much faith in it lasting a long time due to the glue not being that great. Will update.

Edit: 9/24/16

I've downgraded my original review of four stars to 1 star as 1 1/2 is not available.
The Glue is the problem. I've had two long gaming sessions 5+ hours each and the glue holding the sticker is failing.
If I could return the product I would.
I resolved to just taping the pieces together where the different pieces meet. I dont expect this to last long and think that it would last less time if the PS4 was orientated in the vertical position rather than the regular laying flat position.
on February 12, 2017
The quality of the stickers are very well done and durable from what it looks like. I was very disappointed to find that they won't fit my PS4 Pro. They also will not fit the slim so you must have an original PS4 for these to work. At the very least they should make it clear in the description so not to confuse the consumer. Also, in the picture it shows that the hand grips have stickers on them as well and I did not receive said stickers. To top it all off it came with no instructions. I understand it's pretty straight forward and I didn't need any but some people feel more comfortable when they have instructions to follow. I guess I'll just have to chalk it up to a $11 American Flag sticker on my controller.
on April 12, 2015
The PS4 Sticker Has Lasted Me 2-3 Weeks So Far And It Does Not Seem To Be Peeling And Time Soon. As For The DS4 Sticker It Seems To Be Pealing Off From One Area In One Control. I Do Wish I Would've Read Everything That There Was In The Bag That Came With The Stickers Because There Was A Sticker Specifically For One Side Of The PSN. As I Was Placing The Sticker I Noticed That The Sticker Was To Big For The PlayStation So I Cut It So It Could Fit Right. As I Was Doing The Other Side I Noticed That The Sticker Was Supposed To Be For The Other Side Of The PlayStation. I Felt Dumb So i Just Finished It As I Could. The DS4 Stickers Were A Pain Because You Had To Place The Sticker On An Exact Spot So It Could Fit. Thankfully I Had My Mother To Help Me Placing The Sticker As She Is More Patient Than Me. Her Controller Looked Great As It It Was Printed On The DS4 And Made My Controller Look Like....
I Gave This Item 5 Stars Because The Stickers Do Last, The Image Quality Is Good, And It Had Great Packaging
Something To Note Is That The Sticker Is Scratch Resistant.
on March 30, 2016
I just happen to buy the vertical stand prior to purchasing this skin and I'm glad I did the cut of the vinyl in my opinion is meant to be displayed vertical. I assumed that pictures showed both horizontal and vertical that you could simply swaps sides, this is not the case the bottom is meant only for the bottom because it has a small cut for the rubber feet of the PS4 and like the title states the picture is vertical on both sides. The vinyl is not too sticky so no worries about residue. I haven't put the controller skins on yet but I can see where it might be a little difficult because you need to punch out the precut holes and it being so small
on October 16, 2016
Great skin for the PS4 yeah it doesn't come with instructions but you don't have to be a brain surgeon to do it's basically just putting on a big sticker. I suggest wiping down the system and controller from all contaminates like dust and oils from your hands so that it sticks better. It's a really job to do, here are some before and after pictures. Looks great
review image review image review image review image
on November 10, 2015
Merica

Edit: 4 months after purchase the skin on the ps4 still looks mint, The controllor stickers Were not perfect from the get go but due to the contour of the controllor and someone that works in the printing industry its as good as I could expect it to be. The decals are very durable themselves which is great for the few parts that have lifted arent ripping or tearing so it feels good. Ive gotten used to the rough decal so the smooth feeling of my other controllor is unnatural to me now.
on July 13, 2016
The skins look fantastic. Easy to apply. Other reviewers complained of instructions not included - if you are over the age of 6 I think you can figure out where each sticker belongs. The stickers don't leave any residue after applying. The downside is that some of the stickers are not a perfect cut. This means that some edges have a slight overhang. It is only an issue because that overhang is sometimes in a place the PS4 rests. So when I set my PS4 on the shelf, the sticker presses into the shelf and causes a slight bend. For $6 I am really not complaining though. They look great.