- A toolkit for opening up all videogame consoles on the market
- Ergonomically designed handle with non-slip grip
- Numbered tools and the EasyGuide so you know which tools to use
- Includes a solid and specially designed 360Tool
- Triwing#00, Triwing#01, Hex 0.05, Slotted 7/64, Linehead Nut Setters #6, Linehead Nut Setters #8, 360Tool, Tweezer, Anti-slip Rubber Handle and EasyGuide Plastic card (explaining what tools to use).
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
EDIT: After an hour or two spent sanding down the collars on the gamebits, I finally got them to fit.
This kit opens (after a little work, anyway):
1. Original NES console, games, and controllers.
2. Super Nintendo console, games, and controllers.
3. N64 console, games, and controllers.
4. Gamecube and gamecube controllers.
5. Gameboy and games.
6. Gameboy pocket.
7. Gameboy color and games.
8. Gameboy advance and games.
9. GBA Micro.
10. GBA SP.
11. Nintendo DS.
12. NDS lite.
14. Wii console and controllers.
NOTE: I have not gotten my hands on an NDSi XL yet, so I don't know if this kit will open it, though it is highly likely that it will.
1.SEGA Master System console, games, and controllers.
2.SEGA Genesis console, games, controllers, 32x, and SEGA CD.
3. SEGA game gear and games.
4. SEGA Saturn and controllers.
5. SEGA Dreamcast and controllers.
1. PS1, PSone, and controllers
2. PS2, PS2 slim, and controllers
3. PS3, PS3 slim, and controllers.
4. PSP (all models)
1. XBOX and controllers
2. XBOX 360 and contollers.
Many of the of bits that need to have a hole drilled in the middle to work have been drilled way off center (to the point of ruining the bit in one case).
I was able to get my Playstation 3 apart/backtogether without problems but the set is cheaply made.
I have a few tools from China, I had to buy in a jam, that are of better quality.
Has convenient number card to help you find the right tool for the job
Bits are long.
Suffers from poor design.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Solidly made tools. Complete for Nintendo repair. Love the case. The handle is a good fit for my hand. Metal tools were well made and worked as I expected.Published 12 months ago by Circe Denyer
I was able to take apart and repair an older Game Boy (the giant brick ones) which had a screen which would not work. Now I can play my old games again!Published 22 months ago by Leslie
This was very, very handy for me when I needed to take apart my consoles in order to clean the insides as well as the outsides of them.Published on November 25, 2013 by TAB
I ordered this just to get some change out of a PS3 my little cousin put in. Knowing I can take apart my 360, its controllers, my super nintendo and games is a definite plus. Read morePublished on December 15, 2011 by Jake
very useful for almost all consoles. downsides i've noticed so far are that some normal screws can't be taken out, and to remove gameboy color/regular/n64 screws you need to shave... Read morePublished on November 22, 2011 by Stuff12345
I used this kit to repair a PS3, and a friend borrowed it for his N64. It's a great all-in-one toolkit if you're looking for the special tools required to open your console.Published on March 15, 2011 by L. Millar
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Video Games > PlayStation 3 > Accessories > Accessory Kits
- Video Games > Retro Gaming & Microconsoles > GameCube > Accessories
- Video Games > Retro Gaming & Microconsoles > PlayStation 2 > Accessories
- Video Games > Retro Gaming & Microconsoles > PlayStation > Accessories
- Video Games > Wii > Accessories > Accessory Kits