- Series: Cambridge Texts in the History of Political Thought
- Paperback: 366 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press (November 25, 1988)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0521316324
- ISBN-13: 978-0521316323
- Product Dimensions: 5.4 x 0.8 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #802,139 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Constant: Political Writings (Cambridge Texts in the History of Political Thought)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Find Rare and Collectible Books
Discover rare, signed and first edition books on AbeBooks, an Amazon Company. Learn More on AbeBooks.com.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Text: English, French (translation) --This text refers to the Printed Access Code edition.
Classic definitions of modern liberal doctrine emerge from the first English translation of the major political works of Benjamin Constant (1767-1830), one of the most important of the French political theorists.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?