- Hardcover: 1408 pages
- Publisher: Aspen Publishers (March 31, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0735563446
- ISBN-13: 978-0735563445
- Product Dimensions: 7.2 x 1.8 x 10.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 3.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,478,436 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Constitutional Law: Cases in Context
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
In a subsequent Con Law course I used the casebook by Varat, Cohen, and Amar, Concise 13th Ed., which I found far easier to work with: it was organized doctrinally; contained few extraneous notes; and the cases were well-edited to illustrate the point of law intended.