- File Size: 4325 KB
- Print Length: 1776 pages
- Publisher: LexisNexis; 8 edition (May 29, 2012)
- Publication Date: July 13, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B008O83QQA
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,361,756 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Constitutional Law: Principles and Policy, Cases and Materials 8th Edition, Kindle Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
- Highlight, take notes, and search in the book
- Length: 1776 pages
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
If you get this book, I highly recommend supplementing it with a free canned outline (at the very least!) or a casebriefs book.
As with any conlaw book, the book is heavy and will kill a foot if dropped.
Good luck with your conlaw class,