- Paperback: 272 pages
- Publisher: Wadsworth Publishing; 1 edition (November 6, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0534639658
- ISBN-13: 978-0534639655
- Product Dimensions: 6.4 x 0.6 x 9.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,343,671 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Constitutional Rights: Myths and Realities 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
1. The Image of Rights. 2. The Definition of Constitutional Rights. 3. The Implementation of Constitutional Rights. 4. The First Amendment. 5. The Fourth Amendment. 6. The Fifth Amendment. 7. The Sixth Amendment. 8. The Eighth Amendment. 9. The Fourteenth Amendment. 10. Constitutional Rights and the War on Terrorism. 11. Constitutional Rights in Criminal Justice: Illusions and Complexities.
About the Author
Christopher E. Smith is Professor of Criminal Justice at Michigan State University (MSU). He earned degrees at Harvard University, the University of Bristol (England), the University of Tennessee, and the University of Connecticut. Trained as a lawyer and social scientist, he is the author of 25 books and more than 100 scholarly articles on law, courts, and criminal justice policy. He has been recognized as an outstanding teacher with MSU's "Teacher-Scholar Award" and "Social Science Alumni Association Outstanding Teaching Award." His other books with Cengage Learning/Wadsworth include THE AMERICAN SYSTEM OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE, 15th Edition (with George Cole and Christina DeJong), LAW AND CONTEMPORARY CORRECTIONS, CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS: MYTHS AND REALITIES, and CRIMINAL PROCEDURE.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?