- Paperback: 272 pages
- Publisher: Cengage Learning; 1 edition (November 6, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0534639658
- ISBN-13: 978-0534639655
- Product Dimensions: 6.4 x 0.6 x 9.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,487,335 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Constitutional Rights: Myths and Realities 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of 2017
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
1. The Image of Rights. 2. The Definition of Constitutional Rights. 3. The Implementation of Constitutional Rights. 4. The First Amendment. 5. The Fourth Amendment. 6. The Fifth Amendment. 7. The Sixth Amendment. 8. The Eighth Amendment. 9. The Fourteenth Amendment. 10. Constitutional Rights and the War on Terrorism. 11. Constitutional Rights in Criminal Justice: Illusions and Complexities.
About the Author
Christopher E. Smith is Professor of Criminal Justice at Michigan State University (MSU). He earned degrees at Harvard University, the University of Bristol (England), the University of Tennessee, and the University of Connecticut. Trained as a lawyer and social scientist, he is the author of 25 books and more than 120 scholarly articles on law, courts, and criminal justice policy. He has been recognized as an outstanding teacher with MSU's "Teacher-Scholar Award" and "Social Science Alumni Association Outstanding Teaching Award." His other books with Cengage Learning include CRIMINAL JUSTICE IN AMERICA, 9th Edition, LAW AND CONTEMPORARY CORRECTIONS, CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS: MYTHS AND REALITIES, and CRIMINAL PROCEDURE.