- Paperback: 334 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 2 edition (November 5, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415462290
- ISBN-13: 978-0415462297
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 0.5 x 9.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,908,981 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Construction Economics: A New Approach 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
About the Author
Danny Myers is a lecturer and researcher based in the School of the Built and Natural Environment at the University of the West of England, Bristol, UK, and visiting lecturer at the University of Bath, UK.
Discover books for all types of engineers, auto enthusiasts, and much more. Learn more
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|