Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning _ros _ros _ros  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Paul McCartney Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 112 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 116 reviews
on August 31, 2016
Bought this to be put in a Thank You bag for coming to my sons birthday party. Once the bubbles arrived the box was closed and taped but wet and starting to mildew. All the bubbles had a sealed plastic so bubbles wouldn't leak but all the lids were half way off and the seals were so old that the bubbles were still able to leak out. One of the bottles were completely empty. The label on the bubbles were all faded and were not bonded/glued to the bottle. I loved the idea. It went along great with the theme we went with for the party but I will never buy from this vendor again.
on March 1, 2017
Perfect for favors for my son's construction birthday party
on January 4, 2016
I received these on Tuesday for my son's birthday party on Sunday. I briefly looked in the box when I received it to confirm everything I ordered was in there. On Saturday I was putting everything together and realized that the package was soaking wet. I assumed maybe one of them had leaked. After opening it I realized that ALL of them were leaking. The caps weren't even screwed on all of the way. You had to turn them a solid three times to screw them closed. Needless to say, I returned them for a refund.
review image
on March 9, 2017
Worthless!! No wands!!!
on September 5, 2015
They were small but fun
on April 10, 2015
Wish I could give this product more stars. I will say that the bubbles were INCREDIBLY reasonably priced, so we probably did receive the quality we paid for. But, had we known, we may have paid more for a higher quality product. We bought these bubbles to use in the favors we made for my son's third birthday party (which had a construction theme). He LOVES bubbles, and wanted to use these bubbles as soon as he got his favor (Yes...at 3 we let him have a "favor," too, to avoid a meltdown). When he took the bubbles out of the tool belt they (and other items) were wrapped in, the paper "construction" label fell off. In fact, I had problems just keeping the labels on to get them into the cloth tool belts, and had to use a glue stick to help keep them on. When my son went to blow the bubbles, they didn't work very well. Luckily, we put enough other stuff in the tool belt that he just moved on, but it this was the only thing we offered as a favor, our child and his guests would have been pretty disappointed. Overall, while I wish I could recommend this product, I just can't because of the quality issue. I gave it three stars because I think we got what we paid for, given the low price of the product.
on August 5, 2015
The bottles weren't sealed properly and leaked all over. This made the the paper construction packing useless and I had to peel them all off. Now they are just orange bubbles and nothing special. I would have returned them if it wasn't such a hassle to repackage a soggy mess of a product. I would not recommend you buy them.
on April 21, 2016
I got so caught up and the excitement of finding the perfect bubbles to fit my son's theme for his birthday I failed to read the reviews. I received the package and just ensured that it was the right thing and set them aside for later use in the goodie bags for my son's party. I realized the same thing that other customers did as well unfortunately like everyone else too late the bubbles were not sealed properly and leaked causing damage to the box and the paper wrapped around the Bubbles as well. I was extremely confused as to how the bubbles had the ability to leak regardless of the improper seal on the lid there is a plastic seal underneath the lid that you have to remove off the bottle of the bubbles. I'm extremely disappointed and will be returning for a refund.
on July 21, 2015
Not all of these come with the bubble wand so some kids were left without one. The ones that do have the bubble wand are so far in the solution you have to dig them out and it takes forever unless you dump the bubbles into something else. They are also really really tiny. They were cute for the goodie bags just not practical at all.
review image
on January 15, 2017
We had about 6 bottles left over after my son's goodie bags were full for his party. All six bottles didn't produce many bubbles at all - it was almost as if the container was filled with water and not bubble solution. Disappointed.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question