- Series: Construction Operations Manual of Policies & Procedures
- Hardcover: 480 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Professional; 4 edition (August 26, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071432191
- ISBN-13: 978-0071432191
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 1.5 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 14 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,649,766 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Construction Operations Manual of Policies and Procedures (Construction Operations Manual of Policies & Procedures) 4th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Andrew Civitello, Jr. (Hamden, CT) owns his own company near Tampa Florida (Valrico, FL) and a newly established branch in Connecticut specializing in project management and scheduling. Previously he was President of Civitello Construction Company in Connecticut, a family owned construction company. Andy is the author of Construction Manager and Complete Contracting (McGraw-Hill) and Contractor’s Guide to Change Orders, (Prentice Hall).