BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 28, 2012
My son and daughter loved this when they were 3.5 - 5. They loved that they could easily build them and then play with them. My sons favorite part was taking them apart! We just bought it again for a gift since we know it is a great product!
on February 22, 2013
I bought this for my grandson. He loves it. It is a good toy for a child who loves to play with dad's and grandpa's tools. He is not quite two and yet is happy to put the vehicles together with a little help. Cool toy.
on September 20, 2010
I got this for my 3 year old (she loves taking things apart). The electric drill included was perfect for her (and it had torq so it would only tight just enough). The parts were big and the toys where fun for her to play with when they where together.

Great buy.
on January 3, 2011
There is no picture of the submarine and the helicopter that also come with this set, but they are both very cute. My favorite is the submarine. My toddler played with these toys for over an hour when she first saw them.
They continue to be one of her favorite toys.
on March 30, 2013
I believe this toy states it's for ages 3+ and I would agree. It's a clever little toy that I bought for my nephews second birthday. He is a little too young for it but will definitely grow into it.
on January 14, 2011
My 3 year old son got this toy for Christmas and has been playing with it nonstop since. The parts are well-made. The drill to remove the bolts and screws is fantastic and so realistic. It is definitely an excellent value and a must have if you have a child who loves trying to fix things.
on December 21, 2013
Great educational toy for little kids. They get to learn basic tools. Their imagination gets inspired by building these cars planes and helicopter
on December 25, 2012
This is a good produt and my son liked it but I guess I was expecting it to be alittle bit more active. It was alittle boring but my son likes taking it apart and putting it together.
on February 7, 2013
I bought this for my 4-year old and she takes it apart and puts it together about once every two weeks. It has been great for her concentration and she loves using the drill.
on March 15, 2013
These are pretty small, and very difficult to put together and take apart. I don't think they should be categorized as toddler toys for sure...

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.