We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Contents: 106 plastic mini-tiles, 4 mini-racks, rules.
- 2 to 4 players
- Ages 8 and up
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This mini-version plays just like the real set and goes anywhere! For 2 to 4 players, ages 8 to adult. Contents: 106 plastic mini-tiles, 4 mini-racks, rules.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The game is a rummy style game played with tiles instead of cards; you could play the game with two 52-card decks, with two jokers. My wife and I enjoy playing this together, but it's better with a couple more players. Rules are simple enough for kids to play, as long as they can handle numbers up to thirteen. This is not what you'd call an "exciting" game, but it is good for your mental acuity.
1. The new tiles are inconveniently tiny - their fronts are about a quarter the size of the tile fronts on the old tiles, and they're very thin.
2. The blue and black numbered tiles are hard to tell apart. The blue numbers on the new tiles are much darker than the blue numbers on the old tiles.
3. The 'patented' tile holders have an annoying design such that the whole thing tips and spills the tiles if one bumps the front overhang.
I couldn't see any of these problems before I bought the set, because there doesn't seem to be any description of the size.