Industrial Deals Beauty STEM PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now toystl17_gno Oprah's Book Club nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Wickedly Prime

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 103 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 117 reviews
on April 4, 2017
IMO, this album does not deliver in the same way that Come Away and Your Love Never Fails do. The worship experience while listening to it is not the same for me. Could be the songs, the recording quality, etc My perception is that Chris & Kim have grown as worship leaders from the time of this album to the subsequent ones.
on May 14, 2016
I love Jesus Culture music. Since I discovered them for myself 4 years ago, I rarely listen to any other worship band. It's pure worship. I can feel the presence of God in a powerful way. By far, Consumed is my favorite album of all. From tract 5 to the end I go in to a deep worship mode while on the elliptical at the gym. I can only imagine what I look like to others, but don't really care. To me this is the best worship Cd ever. Thank you Jesus for raising up such an amazing
group of musicians.
on December 1, 2010
If you're just curious, do yourself a favor and get this - it's so cool to be able to enjoy these guys before they become a household name in Christian music.

Sentiments aside, the musical arrangements are very good, but what makes some of these songs so amazing is that it's hard to imagine anyone else singing them.

Kim Walker has crazy skeeulz...seriously - her voice is very unique, with irish spices (okay, I'm a sucker for Irish vocals) and amazing articulation, control and musical intuitiveness. This woman BRINGS IT to the Lord, and the people...in every song. God has displayed such a powerful gift in her! Don't hold back Kim...at all, okay?

Chris Quilala has a silky smooth and soulful voice, bringing it strong. The song Dance with me...leaves me breathless...it's such a blessing, and the cool thing is that it absolutely ROCKS and craves volume. Did I say VOLUME?

I lead worship from time to time at our church, and I would say that pulling most these songs off would be very difficult if not impossible...and that's what makes these guys so special.

These are not milquetoast lovesongs to Jesus...they're 200% passion...and that's so powerful!
on March 30, 2014
If you are a disciple of Jesus, you can't beat Jesus Culture for worship music. The music is about Jesus, not Jesus Culture. Much of
the material are covers , it doesn't matter, its so Jesus centered. Is the musical quality good? Yes, always well done, but I'm usually
an on the third or fourth listen before noticing the music much, my thoughts are on the Father, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. I listen while
running, I've often told friends "if you were having trouble getting thru in prayer this morning, its because God was running with me",
because my mind was so centered in prayer and worship I hardly notice I'm running. I hardly listen to anything else any more.
on March 26, 2017
I listen to this almost every day. It's sooo good!
on June 19, 2013
If you haven't been blessed by the vertical expression of these harmonious men & women of God - your time has arrived. Seriously - you owe it to yourself to acquire their entire library!

As a worship leader myself (with decades of experience), few have the true anointing that they do!
on January 10, 2015
Amazing music for those who are looking for something deeper than your typical christian music. It will challenge you to go farther with God, and has messages that are far more passionate and deep than what you hear on the radio. There is no candy here; these people are the real deal.
on April 7, 2014
Very uplifting, powerful album. I listen to it daily multiple times a day and while I fall asleep. It helps keep me focused on God and His will for me instead of my own flawed thoughts and ways. Add this album with consistent reading of the bible in search of Gods infinite wisdom and you can have that complete Christian focus you may need! #readprayobeyrepeat
on October 17, 2015
I would have hoped to get lyrics also as printed because my mother tongue is Finnish and it is not easy to me separate or hear the words they are singing. That was a slight disappointment.
on January 8, 2011
If worship is a lifestyle of your's, and you have embraced God's furious love for you on a one-on-one level, this CD will sweep you off your feet. There is not a distasteful track on the entire CD. The music reflects the ongoing, creative, passionate work taking place in the lives of these young Christians, and renews one's hope in today's youth who've dedicated their lives to following Jesus. I honestly did not know such heartfelt, yet energetic and bold worship was out there. Jesus Culture is now our favorite music, and we'll be purchasing every one of their recordings! A+