- Series: Consumer's Guide to Psychiatric Drugs: Straight Talk for
- Mass Market Paperback: 560 pages
- Publisher: Pocket Books; New, Updated edition (December 30, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1416579125
- ISBN-13: 978-1416579120
- Product Dimensions: 4.2 x 1.2 x 6.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 8 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,346,082 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A Consumer's Guide to Psychiatric Drugs: Straight Talk for Patients and Their Families Mass Market Paperback – December 30, 2008
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
John D. Preston, Psy. D. is a clinical psychologist and author of ten books in the areas of neurobiology, pyschopharmacology, and psychotherapy, including Taking Charge of Bipolar Disorder, which he co-authored with Julia Fast and is currently in its third printing. He is on the faculty of the California School of Professional Psychology, Sacramento, and the University of California, at Davis School of Medicine. He has lectured widely in the US and abroad.